Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoro DHellKing
Administrators nickname
Kevin Ford
Date
May 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/681336/

Zoro D Hellking

Leader of Hell Kings
Leader of unofficial org
Dear Admins
i recived a punishment for RDM for shooting on my own Family house after being shoot at multiaple times and also insaulted by strangers who not only insaulted my family but also my own country in turkish so i think i have all the right to fight since its my own family house.
i did confess comiting meta gaming which i normally never do but they really made me so angry after i got insualted.
i much apprechiated if you would remove the RDM punishment i do accept the metagaming and the family warning which i could have just cut the seen and upload the video but im not that kind of person who will decive admins if i break a rule i accept my punishment but i find the RDM punishment in this specific insident and under the circumstance unfair.
with kind regards
Zoro DHellKing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom