Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Glen Giddiest
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 29, 2024
Time of violation
22:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBKUQssmm04

Wapes

Player
Player
Talking in club chat and then he proceeds to say he's going to run through my door if he ever finds where I live. (Notice how he says address and not House number).
This is definitely not a mistaken OOC Threat as he and his family (we the opps) have had a feud with our family (SUSAT) for some time now and we all live on the same road. Our Fam house is .571 and theirs is .78 which is 400ft away from our fam house.
This would make it impossible to not know where I live further proving my point of him making an IRL threat.

POV in proofs.
Extra proofs of Screenshots of the messages also a screenshot showing just how close their house is from ours:

Wapes

Player
Player
Meta gaming when my boy just smoking a doobie and ask if they got club chat yeah? gotta re-check that rule G. Also wouldn't post shit on gov cos I straight don't care for gov bullshit even check my postings from the past year and 1/2 playing
Only cos you warriors love a forum post :D usually just handle my business in city, it's a game at the end of the day :p

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
This doesnt prove any OOC threats or OOC insults​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom