Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unban request regarding rule E.A.K §1.7 | Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kilian_James
Administrators nickname
DrFelix_Tired
Date
Mar 5, 2024
Time
23:28
Proofs
https://imgur.com/GIPeOv5

Kilian James

Ich kauf mir deine Familie wenn ich will💸
Leader of unofficial org
- Why were you banned? E.A.K §1.7 5 Million Limit
- How long were you banned? 60 Days at the beginning. Now 9999
- How long are you still banned? 34 Days until today, now 9991

Hi Mazhor,

I'm Kilian James, also known as ID: 12726 on Grand DE 04 server. I've been active since the beginning and had fun making friends. I've invested about 15,000 euros in the server. But now I'm banned for breaking Rule §1.7 (5 million limit).

We asked admins if we could use crypto for transfers, they said yes if both agree. My friend with ID: 315 owed me money, so he sent me 25 million. Then I lost my unofficial family and got a 60-day ban. I complained with a screenshot of permission, but they said admins make mistakes and the one who approved isn't on the team anymore.

Suddenly, my ban became permanent. They said I need an account wipe to play on Server 4, but I have lots of cars, Houses, expensive clothes, and 800 million. It's unfair; rules say 60-day ban, not 9999 days.

Can I play on Server 4 without account wipe? My friends got banned too. We've invested 25,000 euros; it'd be sad if it's wasted.

Here is my admin complaint when I received the ban (here)

Banned IDs:

315, 12726, 508, 24415, 1479, 50616, 5186, 33028, 20368, 29220.
In the past few days we have already seen the loss of homes and businesses; I think that's enough punishment
we lost the most expensive busines, the most expensive houses (e.g. PlayBoy Villa and the Ranch)
and we Altogether have over 1.5 billion cash in hand.

I hope you make the right decision, it will never happen again, I have learned from my mistakes and I apologize for them.
This is my final unban request regarding this situation.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Kilian James (ID: 12726)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom